Sunday, April 24, 2011

18th - 20th April 2011 Boathaven Holiday Park

We traveled to a place called Ebden and booked in at the Boathaven Holiday Park, what a beautiful park it was right on the lake...I took some great shots of the sunrise on the lake...






I flew out of Albury on Monday late afternoon to Sydney I am spending a few days with my girls and going to Pats Mums funeral on Wednesday, then flying back to Albury Wednesday night.


Was nice to see my girls, Pat picked me up at the airport and took me back to stay with Sharon on Monday night and I spent all day Tuesday with her, and also caught up with Jenny and the grand children, I spent Tuesday night with Mychele, and we both spent  Wednesday together and went to the funeral then she took me to the airport to fly back. It was full on but worth it...and I was glad I was there for Pat at the funeral.


While away John had some "man time" alone...he took some nice shots of the lake at night time with the full moon on it....








I would also like to share a couple of pictures with you that I took...


 A butterfly stuck on the grill on the front of the RV... obviously dead awwww


Some very strange looking moss on a wooden log..

This park was beautiful and I'm sorry I didn't get to spend any time there with John...but we will return one day...

2 comments:

  1. Hello you two grey nomads,
    Didn't I tell you this park at Ebden was beautiful.
    I didn't want to leave there.
    LOts of love
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware that you guys had been there, but yes your right... you do get the feeling you don't want to leave there....

    ReplyDelete