Friday, April 8, 2011

6th April 2011 Wednesday " Glenrowan"

Today we drove to Glenrowan I remember going there many years ago and wanted John to see it, but I was dissappointed when I got there, this time we had to pay to see the show about Ned Kelly which last time I went it was free, the show cost $23 each and it was not the best.... but you win some you lose some.


Hard to see me huh !!!

Not much else there, we had lunch and then headed back... like always the country side was just lovely and we enjoy that each time we go out....

We called in at the Deer and Emu Farm on the way back....I was amazed at how big the emu's were... we got so close to them .. I was backing away taking the pictures ...






The male Emu has black feathers they were lovely he puffed them up for me...



Check out the size of his feet !!!!



They had lots of deers and stags on the farm but they were too far away to take pictures..and this one wouldnt stand up for me :(


They also had some little baby goats... so cute


No comments:

Post a Comment