Saturday, October 8, 2011

6th October 2011 Thursday

All my life I could never understand why folks got tattoo's... my girls have been saying for years that they were going to get one ( now they are totally in fashion) and I have always voiced my opinion against it and begged them not too...

After a few incidents in Sharon's life of late..she told me a few weeks ago that she had decided that she want's Jenna's name tattooed on her wrist...and after thinking about it ..I said nothing ( after all she is 40 years old.. lol) and I actually thought it was a nice idea...

I don't know why... perhaps its one of those things in life where you want to do something totally outrageous something that you would never think of ever doing... and because of my love of Ladybirds....on the spur of the moment  I .... ME....YES... ME.... decided I would like to get one tattooed on my wrist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A tattooist in Wollongong was highly recommended.. and John and I called in to see him and he totally convinced me how cute it would look... so I booked in...Sharon came down for the day to be with me, and  to also book in for her's.. but Adam ended up doing Sharon's at the same time...




Sorry no photo's were taken of me, as we never thought of it till Sharon sat in the chair...

Jenna had her turn too only she got a transfer of Mummy's tattoo, and Nana's Ladybird..



Sharon's finished product...



My finished product


No comments:

Post a Comment