Friday, July 22, 2011

15th July ....My Birthday


Today was my birthday...My son Darren being the first one to wish me happy birthday by sms...then I had a flow of other sms and phone calls to wish me a happy day....one from Mychele and Steve both singing the FULL version of happy birthday over the phone... Lovely :)

My beautiful man bought me an "I Pad" which I was delighted about as I have wanted one for quite a while... see wishes do come true if your a good girl :)

Not an exciting part to my birthday I had to go for a Lung CT Scan so I had to fast this morning ... so no breakfast in bed for me...

Sharon and Jenna arrived later in the morning and I was given a lovely bunch of red roses and a red teddy bear from Jenna and Itune voucher from Sharon... which is great so I can buy more ebooks on my ipad ....



 
We then decided that  we would go to "Pancakes on the Rocks" at Campbelltown for a special lunch, me and John and Sharon and Jenna..its was very Yummy....




No comments:

Post a Comment