Friday, July 22, 2011

17th July .... Darrens Birthday


Today is Darrens  36th Birthday and the family went over to Darrens for a bbq to celebrate his and my birthday,


 As well as meet up with Beverley the childrens cousin from England she is in Australia for a holiday and staying with her Uncle Michael & Loz...


We had a great day  and it was the first time I have had all 5 of my grand children together at once at Last !!! was hard to get them all to keep still for the picture though !!


John has a way with babies....lovely Adelyn enjoyed sitting on his knee...

 

We had a nice meal together before we took some family shots...




I stole a kiss from the birthday boy



My handsome man looking fit and healthy after losing almost 5 kls in weight...



A great day was had by all and we finished off with an ice cream cake, that the children helped to blow out the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment